Working as Podiatrist (Foot care Specialist) since July 2001 to improve overall health and well being of patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with foot and ankle..
- Started concept of specialized Podiatry (Foot care) Clinic first time in India, an area of medicine, which was not known to many in this sub - continent.
- Examined and treated more than 15,000 Diabetic Patients for different foot related problems.
- Treated successfully more than 2500 'Diabetic Foot' patients with limb threatening and life threatening conditions.
- Actively involved in spreading awareness about foot care among medical professionals and patients via print media, lectures, radio and T.V. programs.
- Designated as Clinical Director "Fit Feet Program" in India by Special Olympics International after Train the Trainer Program in Shanghai, China from 28th September to 5th October 2007 during Special Olympics World Summer Games, Under Dr. Pat Nunan, DPM, ex-President of American Association Podiatry Sports Medicine
- Conducted 'Fit Feet' screening as Clinical Director 'Fit Feet for Special Olympics International on 7th-9th May 2010 in Guwahati Assam where screened 250 special children with special needs in a state level event.
- Conducted 'Fit Feet' screening as Clinical Director 'Fit Feet Program' Special Olympics International in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan on 3rd August 2009 for a district level event where 150 Special Children were screened.
- Conducted 'Fit Feet Program in Surat, Gujarat from 25th -27th December 2008, for Special Olympics State level event where nearly 800 children with Special needs were screened for their foot related problems.
- Was part of organizing committee as Treasurer for Diabetic Foot Society of India (DFSI) 8th Annual Conference in New Delhi from 27th -29th November 2009.
- Conducted 2days Diabetic Foot Management Workshop as Organizing Secretary in Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research in collaboration with Glasgow Caledonian University on 8th-9th November 2010.
- Conducted 2 days Diabetic Foot Management workshop at Max Heart and Vascular Institute on 26th and 27th February 2011 and gave lecture on Path physiology of Diabetic Foot.
- Conducted Pre departure Medical Checkup for Indian Delegation for Special Olympics World Summer Games Athens 2011, Greece on 16th June 2011 in New Delhi.
- Participated as International Volunteer in Special Olympics World Summer Games Athens 20011, Greece and screened 4000 Healthy Athletes from more than 160 countries from 27th June to 4th July 2011.
- Trained as Regional clinical Advisor (RCA) "Fit Feet" Asia Pacific by special Olympics International in washington DC, USA on 11th & 12th September 2012.
- Completed M.B.B.S. (86-92) from S.N. Medical College, Agra University, U. P. India.
- Fellowship in Podiatry from BIDMC, Harvard, Boston 2001 under Dr. John Guirini DPM.
Visiting Foot care Specialist (Podiatrist) with Max Healthcare (Panchsheel park and Max Hospital Gurgaon), Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute Paschim Vihar New Delhi and Sitaram Bhartia Institute medical Science &
Research New Delhi from 18.12.00 till date.
Medical Officer (Medicine, Casualty and Pediatrics) at Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Male’ republic of Maldives, on deputation from Government of India under ITEC Program from 22.10.95 to 21.10.2000
- Given Talks on Television in 04, 05:
1) On Ajtak TV Channel on diabetes and "Your Feet in winter "
2) CNBC TV Channel on "Athletes' Foot"
3) A talk on Diabetes & Foot care on Zee TV
4) A talk on Diabetes and Foot wear on NDTV in February 2009.
- Given a radio talk on BBC News " Diabetes and Foot care in India"
- Given Lectures as a part of community Education programs on various occasions:
1) Regular Lectures in Diabetic Mela festival organized by Delhi Diabetic Research center in 02, 03, 05, 06, 07 & 2008.
2) Given Public education lecture on "Diabetic Foot" in an awareness event organized by Johnson & Johnson
3) A talk on "Podiatry and Diabetes " for GP's in 06 under Banner of TOFID (together we fight Diabetes)
4) Talk on "Diabetic Foot & role of Platelet Derived Growth Factor in Wound Healing" in 06.
5) Lecture on "Diabetes and Foot care" at IIT Delhi Hospital in April 2007.
- Life member of Diabetic Foot Society of India
- Life Membership of National Academy of Burns in India
- Founder Vice President Rotary Club Delhi Grand